1. Obviously, this list can never be complete. I think of things daily that I would like to see or do.
2. Also, some of these are obviously more important than others. That doesn't mean I don't want to do the smaller things as well:)
My Bucket List as of July 2, 2013 at 12:04 am:
Before I die, I want to:
- See my daughter grow up.
- Have grandchildren I get to spoil.
- Grow old with my husband.
- Live a long, happy, healthy, cancer-free life.
- See a cure for cancer.
- Lose about 15-20 lbs and keep it off.
- Get into an exercise routine and stick with it.
- Get two more tattoos: a pink ribbon and my daughter's name.
- Watch my sister get married and have kids of her own because she'd be a kick-ass mom.
- Be the best mom I can possibly be.
- Help my daughter plan her wedding.
- Live to be 100 and have my picture in the paper (haha, This was a dream of mine when I was little for whatever reason. However silly the picture thing is, I still like the dream)
- Have a successful photography business on the side.
- Have a long, successful teaching career.
- Obtain a second master's in Speech Communications.
- Continue working with Relay for Life and possibly be chair some day of my local event.
- Write a book.
- Get an article or book published.
- Take my daughter to Disney World.
- Take another cruise.
- Travel to the following places: Ireland, Italy, Greece, the town the Cedar Cove series is based off of (can't think of it at the moment), Wine Country in California
- Have another baby
- Watch my daughter and nephews graduate high school, and college if they decide to go.
- Have a leadership position in my department
- Have a surprise party thrown for me at some point
- Raise my daughter to be smart, sweet, intelligent, fun, and to walk in God's ways
- To read the entire Bible